Monday, October 25, 2010

Tomoe Japanese Restaurant

I and my friends went to this Tomoe Japanese Restaurant located at Subang Jaya SS15 (just opposite of SJMC) to try the foods. I was recommended by other friend who commented the food is delicious.

As a first timer, we just took what the waitress recommended.

First, we tried this Toro Sashimi (salmon belly). Very fresh.



















Then followed by this....eh!...I cannot remember how to call this dish already. :-(
It is a deep fried bread, topped with salad sauce. Also very nice but a bit oily..


Sashimi Set for 2 pax (RM60 per pax).


Fried Udon noodle. Tasty!



This is my favourite japanese food - Tempura set.


Dragon Roll sushi. I don't like this one because I tried the better one at Rakuzen Japanease Restaurant before.


Beef Teriyaki. This teriyaki is sooooo nice. The meat is just perfectly medium well cooked. Tender and juicy.




















Last, desert time. We ordered this sesame ice-cream. I have to tell you that you must try it.
This ice-cream could be one of the best ice-cream in the world. ;-p



















Although it was a bit pricy, we were very happy with their foods and services.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...