Friday, November 19, 2010

Restaurant Di Wei @ Empire Hotel, Subang Jaya

My wife always mention to me how tasty the food served in Restaurant Di Wei and how fantastic their service. That really made me more jelous becuase I had no chance to try that.

Final I was invited for the dinner at Restaurant Di Wei on November 17, 2010. The restaurant is located at 1st floor, Empire Hotel, Subang Jaya.

The view in the restaurant. Nice decoration.
 



We ordered a set dinner for 6 pax. It cost us RM3++.

Pricy? See below what we eat.


Cool Plate. Mango Salad top with some kidn of Shell Fish and surrounded by special Spring Roll


Shark Fin Soup. Very special.


Crispy Baby Duck


Loh Hon Chai


Steam Pomfret


Fresh Water Prawn Yee Mee


Black Pepper Pork Chop


Boiled Hashma





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...