Friday, January 20, 2012

High Dividend Yield Counters updated on Jan 19, 2012

I have been more than a year never update this High Dividend Yield Counters list.

However while I stydy my traffic sources, I realised there are still many visitors from lawyat.net are reading my old post (High Dividend Yield Counters Updated on Nov 26, 2010)

So I decided to update the last list before I go for CNY Holiday.




You may notice some companies' DY are super high. This may be due to the recent Bonus Issie, Share Split, Special Dividend and etc. I tried my best to put it in the Remark column.

The above info is just a reference and it is not a buy or sell recommendation. I hope the information I provide here are accurate. If you notice any mistake, please do let me know.

Before you make your investment decision, please double check the info by visiting Bursa Malaysia's company announcement:-




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...