Thursday, November 25, 2010

FinterTec Time Attendance System

I have been using FingerTec Time Attendance System in my office for more than 2 years.

The device come with a software (TCMS V2) which was written in Visual FoxPro. The software is quite useful but still not perfect enough.

In order to further enhance my office attendance system. I have developped another FingerTec Supplement System to do some additional tasks such as performing house keeping for the FingerTec database, performning data integrity check, user administration and so on.

If you are also using FingerTec and having problem to manage your data. I will be able to provide you support. If you want a system, I can sell it to you with reasonable price. Also if you need programming assistant, you can come to me anytime (of course with reasonable fees). :-)

Send your request to my Gmail : chong.boon.tee@gmail.com



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...